Welcome to Daughters of Charity Community Services…
and thank you for visiting our website. Daughters of Charity Community Services is a non-profit, community education organisation of the Daughters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul located in the north inner city of Dublin, Ireland.
Using an integrated services model, Daughters of charity community services operates a total of six services covering:
- early education and childcare
- education for older children at-risk
- vocational training and personal development for young people out-of-education
- education courses for adults returning to learning
- educational and social supports for senior citizens
- community development work with local communities.
You can learn more about these individual services by clicking on the relevant button above. Each service is presented in terms of its mission, service description, networking activities, staff and board of management composition, funding agencies and supporters, and contact information. Current events and publications of the organisation and the individual services can also be accessed. Thank you again for visiting our website. We welcome any queries or comments that you may have.